A cookie is a piece of information in the form of a very small text file that is placed on an internet user's hard drive. It is generated by a web page server, which is basically the computer that operates a website. The information the cookie contains is set by the server and it can be used by that server whenever the user visits the site. A cookie can be thought of as an internet user's identification card, which tells a web site when the user has returned.
Our cookies policy
In order to make the information on cookies in this policy clearer for you, we have split the cookies into 5 categories:
These cookies are essential as they enable you to move around the website and use its features (for instance, they allow you to access secure areas of the website). Without these cookies, services you have requested (such as use of the shopping baskets or access to your orders) could not be provided.
These cookies collect information about how you use the website (for instance which pages you visit most often and if you get error messages from web pages). The information aggregated from these cookies is only ever used to improve how the website works.
These cookies remember the choices that you have made on the website (such as the different searches you have made) and provide enhanced, more personalized features. They may also be used to provide services you have requested (such as watching a video or commenting on a blog). These cookies cannot tell us how you move around other websites, only this website.
What happens if I don't allow cookies?
If cookies aren't enabled on your computer, tablet or mobile ("device"), your experience on the website will be very limited (for instance, you will not be able to place bets, make deposits or withdrawals).
How do I disable/enable cookies?
In order to disable/enable cookies from your device, you will need to do this via your Internet browser. We have explained how you may manage cookies on your computer via some of the main Internet browsers below.
- In the settings menu, select 'show advanced settings' at the bottom of the page
- Select the 'Content settings' button in the privacy section
- The top section of the page that then appears tells you about cookies and allows you to set the cookies you want. It also allows you to clear any cookies currently stored.
- In the tool’s menu, select 'options'
- Select the privacy tab in the options box
- From the drop-down choose, 'use custom settings for history'. This will bring up the options for cookies and you can choose to enable or disable them by clicking the tick box.
Internet Explorer 6+
- In the tool’s menu, select 'Internet options'
- Click the privacy tab
- You will see a privacy settings slider which has six settings that allow you to control the number of cookies that will be placed: Block All Cookies, High, Medium High, Medium (default level), Low, and Accept All Cookies.
- In the settings menu, select the 'Preferences' option
- Open the privacy tab
- Select the option you want from the 'block cookies' section
All other browsers
For information on how to manage cookies via other browsers, please consult your documentation or online help files.